continental 40 Forum Index

FAQSearchRegisterLog in

UltimateLord

Post new topic   Reply to topic    continental 40 Forum Index -> Lord of Ultima Friends -> Introduce Yourself
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ultimatelord
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jun - 23:26 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 28 Jun - 23:26 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jolgen
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Thu 1 Jul - 22:50 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

cool, im carl in Rl. jolgen is my gamename and im officer in Continental40. 

Apprentice
Apprentice

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 6 Jul - 09:03 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

hi all,

i'm lilive in game, Olivier in real life, 36 years old, from France.

WimanX
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Tue 6 Jul - 10:09 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

I'm 35, live in sweden and are currently working at Skandia as an server-admin

LordBarney
Apprentice
Apprentice

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)

PostPosted: Tue 6 Jul - 22:19 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

Hello everyone

I´m Peter and i live in Sweden, i´m 30 years old and works as a Engineer on cargo ships.

I really like these kinds of games.

LordBarney
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jul - 19:25 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

This is my Dodge Charger -68

LordBarney
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jul - 19:35 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

LordBarney
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jul - 19:35 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

LordBarney
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jul - 19:38 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

LordBarney
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jul - 19:41 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

spookydom
Apprentice
Apprentice

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 虎 Tigre

PostPosted: Mon 19 Jul - 13:46 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

Hi. I'm Dom in Rl. Freelance writer from Bristol in the Uk. 35 years young. And I like cheese and smoke and drink to much. Nice to meet you /bow

flogerardo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

PostPosted: Wed 28 Jul - 06:25 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

Hello everyone. My name is Gerardo, I am a historian, i have 25 years old and im addicted to video games. I'm from Mexico and asked to join the alliance because the darktemplars are conquering all my cities U_U.

Twiter
Drakenghard
Administrator
Administrator

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 虎 Tigre

PostPosted: Wed 28 Jul - 09:34 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

Wellcome Gerardo, we really need to stop those snakes! Mad

Per aspera ad astra

Visit poster’s website
flogerardo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

PostPosted: Thu 29 Jul - 05:52 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

Yes!! but ... firs ..  I will rebuild everything XD my army was exterminated and they only left three cities in my disposal >_<

Twiter
nemesis
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Sun 8 Aug - 21:29 (2010)    Post subject: UltimateLord Reply with quote

Hi everyone, my name is Mark, but in-game I'm known as N3M3S1S.

First, thanks to Drakengard for setting up this forum, which is pretty great.  And thanks to everyone in the Alliance for having me.  Everyone here has been extremely cool to me.

I'm not online as much as I'd like because I'm pretty overwhelmed with work.  When I am on, I'm often by myself because I live on the West Coast of the United States...that 8 hours off GMT and I'm not sure who many hours of the rest of Europe.

As I have forty plus cities I'm finding it more and more of a chore to keep them up when I do play.  I'm wondering whether I expanded to fast.

That said...I would like to contribute more to the alliance.  If you'd like me to do anything, please e-mail me in game...I'm there much more frequently than I'm on the boards.

I also really want to start purging the Dark Templars from c40.  It is our continent, and they seem to be able to pillage/conquer us at will.  AfterCordis is a particular threat.

They are a bigger alliance then us, but I'm not sure they are as well coordinated.  In the past we were able to launch a coordinated attack.  I hope we can do so again.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:38 (2018)    Post subject: UltimateLord

Post new topic   Reply to topic    continental 40 Forum Index -> Lord of Ultima Friends -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Lord Of Ultima created by Drakenghard